You must carefully read and then agree to the terms and conditions set out below before accessing and using the site. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the website.
This website is owned and made available by Ardenglen Housing Association Ltd, 355 tormusk Road, Glasgow, G44 0HF.
These terms and conditions form part of an agreement between you, the end-user, and us Ardenglen Housing Associaiton Ltd, and that agreement sets out the conditions under which you may access any information, products, services and advertisements (the "material") available through the website.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the website and the material, and therefore your access to the website should cease immediately. Use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and they apply from the time of your first use of the website.
There may be other terms and conditions within areas of the website, which relate to your use of such areas, and such other terms and conditions will, together with these terms and conditions, govern your use of the website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere on the website at any time. It shall be your responsibility to check regularly to ensure that you agree to any such amendments. If you do not agree to any changes that we have made, you should stop accessing the website immediately.
We reserve the right to alter or limit the categories of website information which you may access and view using the website. You agree that we may, in our discretion alter, modify, add to or delete any website information from time to time, without having to give you prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing Ardenglen Housing Association Ltd websites at www.ardenglen.co.uk and www.cms.ardenglen.org.uk you agree to the following terms and conditions.
We make every effort to ensure the information contained within this website is accurate and up to date. We cannot accept any liability however for any inaccuracies or omissions that may occur (unless intentionally fraudulent misrepresentation) or for any actions or decisions you may make based on the information provided. Ardenglen Housing Associaiton cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may arise from the use of this website and the information contained in it.
Ownership of Copyright
The content of this website is owned by Ardenglen Housing Associaiton Ltd unless otherwise stated. Downloadable documents and some imagery is the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. You are responsible for obeying all copyright laws. You may make copies of this website and print it for personal use only. All other use is strictly prohibited. Please contact us if you wish to link to any page of this website.
Ownership of Trademarks
Any trademark displayed on this website is the property of its respective owners.
Use of Hyperlinks
Ardenglen Housing Associaiton Ltd are not responsible for the content of any other website that you may link to from this website, or any website that may link to the Ardenglen Housing Associaiton Ltd websites unless specifically indicated. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links. Any third party links are provided in good faith because we believe these websites contain relevant information or complimentary services. Ardenglen Housing Associaation Ltd cannot be held liable for any information contained on such websites.
The website and the material are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, express or implied (by law or otherwise).
Specifically, we do not warrant:
- that any functions on the website will be uninterrupted or error free
- that any effects which may occur will be corrected
- that the website or the server that makes it available, are free from bugs, defects or viruses
- or the accuracy of the material.
You are using the website and the material at your own risk.
Use of the website
You undertake and warrant to us:
- not to use the material for any unlawful purpose
- not to make any use of the website so that the website is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the functionality of the website is in any way impaired
- not to copy, reproduce, recompile, de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any other way exploit any part of the website
- not to use the website for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which, in our sole opinion, is defamatory, indecent, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person
- not to use the website in a manner which, in our sole opinion, amounts to a violation or infringement of the rights of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright, confidentiality or privacy)
- not to use the website to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising on behalf of yourself or anyone else
- not to introduce any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- not to attack the website, for example, via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- should you have any right, claim or action against any other person arising out of the use of the website, you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, us.